The most innovative builder of the year
Each year, Schneider Electric Let’s Connect gather 500-600 participants in the electrical, IT and construction industries for a conference. The conference focuses on environment, energy and digitalisation. This year’s program was about how the industry can help reduce energy consumption with modern technology.
During the conference several prizes was awarded, and this year the award for the most innovative builder of the year went to Smedvig Property. We are incredibly proud to be awarded such a great prize.
The justification from the jury reads as follows:
• A forward-looking builder, who contributes to the development of the industry. Dare to try new solutions and technologies to make buildings smarter, more efficient, safe and comfortable.
• Challenges the industry and their partners to improve and keep up to date
• Focuses on the user and the tenant
• Invites the industry to cooperate to achieve common goals and results
• Started Veni AS, to focus and create solutions for digitalisation and IoT in buildings. This is seen as an innovative way to achieve goals of energy, environment and user experience.
We thank Schneider for the award and not least an exciting conference. We look forward to further cooperation.